Friday, September 21, 2007

Alyse's greatest hits

I was thrilled and a bit surprised today when I saw that more people than ever before had read my page today. I also got a record number of comments: FOUR COMMENTS! I nearly fell out of my chair. The thing that actually got the biggest reaction was my use of the phrase "designer penis-warmers". If I had known that all I had to do to get more readers was talk about couture penis accessories, I would have done it a lot sooner, believe me.

Anyway, because it has come to my attention that I have some new readers, here is a list of some of my favorite posts that I have done in my blog's short four month history, so you can verse yourself in my rich tradition of comma abuse and verbal diarrhea.

How to be American

Snippets

For whom the bell tolls

The corn was as high as an elephant's eye

The number one in news

These are just a few that I like.

No comments: