Monday, November 16, 2009

Stocking stuffer idea!



This would make the perfect gift for the coffee addict in your life. In my life, that's me. This is the kind of thing I always wish people would get me. But self-pity aside...
Last year I was one of 6 managers at a department store, and all but 2 of us shared an office. During the summer, Sonic cups were on our desks every day. During the winter, it was Starbucks. I had such a hard time thinking of a little gift to get the ladies in the office for around $10. It would have been perfection to put a hot caramel macchiato with a personalized coffee holder on each desk. Maybe with a little bow. I can't resist a cute little bow.
Or maybe if you put this into your sibling's stocking with a Starbucks gift card, it might distract them from wanting to play with YOUR toys for a while.

Monogrammed Knitted Coffee Sleeve, $12.00, Etsy

No comments: