Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Readers' Poll:

My mother and I were up talking about body hair tonight, and I mentioned that once I had a one-inch blond hair grow out of my forehead in one day. Crazy, huh? I know it is, I'm not denying it. The problem is, my own mother doesn't believe that it grew in one day, that one day it wasn't there and the next it was. I noticed it pretty easily, and the amount of time I spend each day with my face a centimeter away from the mirror popping blackheads makes me sure it wasn't there very long. My point? That an inch long hair grew out of my forehead in one day.
I would like to hear from any of you who have had this happen to them or have heard of the possibility of this happening. I don't want to hear from those of you who agree with my mother and think I am either lying, or a carny. Please let me know. Leave a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nasal hair proves your point! One day I’m free and clear and the next it looks like a family of long legged black spiders have taken up residence in my nasal cavity. Edmund

Anonymous said...

I don't know why she's so skeptical, seeing as you grew an entire set of antlers in a week that time. You remember, of course. Next time, cite this in your argument. -Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Ok, so this has nothing to do with your blog on random, lenghty hair growth, but you haven't posted anything new. Another friend mentioned this on her blog and I thought you'd enjoy it:
http://www.jen365.blogspot.com/
Everyday till she turns 30 she is going to do something she's never done before. - Stephanie

Anonymous said...

one time i saw a hair on my arm that was like an inch long and when i went to pull it out, it pulled out to about 3.5 inches long, out from under my skin. it was insane. bodies are ridiculous.