Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This one's juicy

Let me just start by saying that I know this site needs pictures and a little more color. I'm trying, folks, I am. You can't become a computer nerd overnight, but I have mastered a few of the simple skills I might need to take the next step.
Like:
1. I am miraculously adept at sitting for long periods of time, staring at screens.
2. I do not, in fact, have anything better to do. (See: pretty much every post I've made this week.)
3.This site is the hottest thing on the internet since that picture of Teri Hatcher wrapped in the American flag in 1995 or whenever.

So check back. Maybe you'll see pictures on here very soon. I'm a quick learner.

This desire for improvement came about since I realized that I really need to spruce up the look of this site, now that I have international readership. I hear from Edmund that my blog has really found a niche overseas. More specifically, with Predominantly Female Irish Ericsson Employees Looking For Juicy Tidbits About Their Co-workers' American Girlfriend. And since every aspiring writer is looking for a niche of readers, I thought it would help if I would just give you gals at Ericsson a real treat, some juicy gossip about me you can take to the coffee dock with you. Straight from the horse's mouth.

I have three nipples and the words "Edmund 4 Eva" tattooed on my left bicep.

No comments: