Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Another Happy Mother's Day, so called because I don't have children. But that's no excuse not to be prepared. When the day comes that I do start poppin' out them babies, I will know exactly what to expect because I have cultivated a pretty vivid picture in my head of what kind of children I will have, and this is a pretty accurate representation:



Something along those lines, only they will be eating potatoes too.

Anyway, I got my first comment on this blog from Angela the other day, which made me excited not only because of the comment but also because Angela just naturally has that effect on me. She said in the comment that I was "cute", so I'll take it as a compliment. If anyone else wants to leave me a comment please do so and I will do one of the following:
-Make fun of you publicly.
-Respond with my thanks.
-Ignore it.
-Talk aloud to the computer with emphatic hand gestures.