Friday, October 2, 2009

The nitty-gritty.

They say that when you open a blog you should have a focus. Something your blog is about. You have to have something to say. I don't have anything to say. Nothing important, anyway. Nothing anyone is going to take with them to better their lives with. No one is going to say, "Well, it's like Alyse said once..." because there's no tellin' what I said once. There just isn't. Don't wait for me to get philosophical here, because I tried that in college and it hurt, and I never claimed that reading this was going to make you smarter.

But do I have a focus? What is it I'm trying to write about here? Emigration? Travel? Domestic bliss? Why you shouldn't marry a woman who orders Hostess cakes off eBay? (Topic for new blog: Housewives Are Fat.)

Let's face it, folks, this is all that this blog is really about right here:

No comments: