Saturday, September 1, 2007

So glad you asked.

More information, you said?
For more information on eating locally, I recommend the following websites:

Slow Food International. The anti-fast food movement.
www.slowfood.com
Local Harvest. Plenty of information on how to find farms near you and more.
www.localharvest.org

I also recommend these books:

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan

The links to the farms I bought from are listed in the previous post, not counting another meat supplier, Rehoboth Ranch, who are meant to be very good as well. I do know the family and they are wonderful people. With that, I promise not to talk about food again for a long time, as it is really confusing the focus of my blog. Whatever that is.

Now, look at my habanero.

No comments: