Monday, July 2, 2007

Laundry list

I really didn't expect to be inundated with a to-do list the length and width of the Gulf Stream when I left for Ireland. I have made this trip 4 times now, and have become pretty accustomed to it, but never has an almost pathological need to be fully prepared locked me in a chokehold. Here are a few of the things I am scrambling to do before leaving on Thursday, besides studying for a Spanish exam:
-Eat Mexican food
-Eat Ernie's BBQ (Check.)
-Have a mojito (Check.)
-Get a pedicure while they're cheap.
-Wash 4 weeks worth of dirty laundry.
-Compile addresses of possible postcard recipients.
-Lose 15 lbs.
-Wrap Edmund's birthday gifts.
-Watch Big Love tonight, then arrange a way to learn who wins The Next Food Network Star while I'm gone.
-Return all rented videos.
-After watching all rented videos.

I don't want to bore you with the rest. I will say that I am glad to be traveling AFTER the 4th, because then I get to squeeze some chili dogs and Black Cats in there as well. Maybe some red, white and blue buttercream cupcakes, if I'm lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pardon me, but where are the updates? haha. Leaving the country is no excuse - Stephanie